Nature of Business
Ricon Pte Ltd was established in June 1971 and incorporated in April 1975. The company has an authorised capital of S$5.0 million and paid-up capital of S$4.0 million, with a 25% local shareholding and 75% by Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Ricon's head office and workshop is situated at Tuas with a total area of 5700 sqm. It also has a town spare parts office to cater to the Central and Eastern Sectors.
Its activities are mainly concentrated on the sales of New and Used Construction and Industrial equipment, spare parts, repairs and providing after-sales services.
Ricon is the sole distributor for the following products:
KOBELCO - Hydraulic Excavators, crawler cranes, rough terrain cranes
- NEW HOLLAND - skid loaders
- NPK - Hydraulic breakers, sheet pilers, crusher, plate compactors
- TAETS - Hydraulic pile breakers
- MERLO - Telehandler
- DYNASET - Hydraulic magnet generators
- LOADWISE - Safe load indicators
- MITSUI SEIKI - Stationary air compressors
- MILLER - Quick hitch coupler
- PROLEC - Excavator safe load indicator
- MB CRUSHER - Bucket crusher, screening bucket
Besides new products, Ricon also imports quality second-hand equipment from Japan. These are then reconditioned to customer's requirements.
In 1998, Ricon was awarded the ISO 9002 for sales and aftersales services for the new KOBELCO products. In 1999, it was awarded the Approved Crane Contractor's certificate for Erection, Dismantling and Repairs of mobile cranes.
BCA Registered Contractors
ME11 - Mechanical Engineering (L1)
SY08 - Mechanical Equipment, Plant & Machinery (L3)
Certified to ISO 9001:2015