Nature of Business
bizSAFE STAR, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007
For more than 90 years, Woh Hup has applied its business and engineering skills and resources to help our customers turn their plans into reality, safely on time, on budget. Whether a high-rise residential, commercial or institutional complex, basement or civil works, Woh Hup applies the same careful attention to detail that has earned us our name as a quality builder. We are the first builder to receive the BCA Quality Excellence Award - Quality Star Champion in 2017.
Nature of Business
CW01 - General Building (A1)
CW02 - Civil Engineering (A1)
GB1 - General Builder (Class 1)
SB(PC) - Specialist Builder (Pre-cast Concrete Work)
- Irwell Hill @ Irwell Bank Road.
- The Reef at King’s Dock @ Harbourfront Avenue.
- Seng Kang Workers’ Dormitory @ Tampines Industrial Ave. 2.
- Punggol Digital District @ Punggol.
- One Holland Village @ Holland Road.
- Haus on Handy @ Handy Road / Mt. Sophia.
- Piermont Grand @ Sumang Walk.
- The Hyde @ Balmoral Road.
- Royal Green @ Bukit Timah Road.
- Riviere @ Jiak Kim Street.
- The Nyon @ Amber Road.
- Parksuites @ Holland Grove Road.
- Whistler Grand @ West Coast Vale.
- C821A Construction of Kim Chuan Depot Extension for Circle Line 6.
- T306 Amber Station for Thomson-East Coast Line.
- T310 Bayshore Station and Tunnels for Thomson-East Coast Line.
- CIDB/BCA Best Buildable Design Award / Merit, 1991, 1999, 2003, 2006 (Total - 5 Awards)
- CIDB/BCA Awards for Construction Excellence / Merit, 1991 to 2019 (Total - 62 Awards)
- BCA Construction 21 Best Practice Award 2002
- IFAWPCA Gold Medal for Building Construction 2003
- MOL/MOM Silver Awards for Safety Performance, 1996 to 2013 (Total - 30 Awards)
- MOM Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects 2007 to 2017 (Total - 87 Awards)
- MOM WSH Best Practices Excellence Award 2005
- MOM Gold Award for Safety Performance 2002
- LTA Annual Safety Awards Gold 2003, 2004 / Cert of Excellence 2006, 2007, 2019, 2020 / Cert of Merit 2008, 2020
- RoSPA Occupational Safety Awards - 2008 to 2020 - Silver (8), 2009 to 2020 - Gold (150)
Member of SCAL